The main focus of the RTF project is to inform the passenger in good time about deviations through real-time data and to display this data in various media.
The project is planned for the period from the third quarter of 2017 to the third quarter of 2020.
Within the framework of the project, an overarching data hub for real-time information will be set up, which should enable smoother freight and passenger traffic in the Baltic Sea region. For this purpose, the Interreg-funded project mainly looks at the intermodal transport chains for goods and persons in the Baltic Sea region.
The project receives funding from the European Union (European Regional Development Fund, ERDF).
- Baltic Sea Forum
- Schenker Deutschland AG
- University of Rostock, Chair for production organisation and logistics
- VBB Public Transport Authority Berlin-Brandenburg GmbH
- VMZ Berlin Betreibergesellschaft mbH (geplant)
- Estonian Road Administration
- Estonian Small Harbours Development Center
- Saarte Liinid Ltd
- Tallinn University of Technology, Estonian Maritime Academy
- Helsinki Public Transport
- Linda Line Express
- Viking Line Abp
- NPPE Klaipeda Shipping Research Centre
- A'TUIN Ltd.
- International Transport Development Association
- Motus Foundation
- West Pomeranian University of Technology, Szczecin Faculty of Maritime Technology and Transport
- Port of Trelleborg
- RISE AB
- Stena Line AB
- Swedish Maritime Administration